It’s time to review Hair Revital X – a device designed to battle thinning and baldness.
So is it any good?
Honestly – I found real evidence that this product might be a scam:
- exaggerated claims
- extremely overpriced
- very unprofessional website
- no info about the producing company
So in my opinion, Hair Revital X is probably a scam.
But I desired to decide it pretty – so I tried to dig deep into it and see the reality behind.
Note: This evaluation is primarily based on my opinion + lookup on Hair Revital X.
So Let’s Get To The Review
Full Name: Hair Revital X by Zenith Labs
Versions: There are 2 products available:
- topical solution
You can only buy them together (not sold separately).
Best Actual Price: $49 (supplement + solution)
Cheapest Place To Buy: Only available on its official website
Designed For: Hair loss/thinning caused by DHT excess. It claims to:
- restore thick healthy hair
- reverse an existent baldness
- prevent genetic hair loss
However – it’s one of the few merchandise with such excessive claims (especially reversing baldness).
No product can do that currently – that’s why I seriously question Hair Revital X’s authenticity.
My Rating: 3 out of 10 – I consider it pretty much a scam.
Worth Buying?: Definitely not.
Though the products look good – they have some major issues:
- exaggerated claims
- clearly overpriced (especially shipping)
- actually no actual consumer opinion (and many promotional reviews)
If you’re looking for a real solution, this is my .
What I Liked About It
- Strong ingredients in both products
- Very clear instructions
- Price itself isn’t extremely huge
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Claims to do matters no product can do (reverse baldness, etc.)
- Absolutely no real customer opinion/review
- Over 30 promotional reviews (probably fake)
- Shipping fees are absolutely huge ($20)
- Website is very unprofessional
- No info about the company behind
- Not available in any retailer
#1 – Ingredients (8 out of 10)
For a DHT blocker – Hair Revital X has a extraordinary formula:
- based on herbs known as strong DHT blockers
- good dosages for most ingredients
- some compounds have studies behind
To be honest, both of its products look a lot better than I expected (in terms of ingredients).
So let’s take each by turn.
According to the official website – the formula contains Saw Palmetto + 3 blends:
1. Saw Palmetto – it’s the best natural DHT blocker among all herbs:
- several studies behind 
- very promising results
- used in many male hair loss products
This is the most important ingredient from Hair Revital X – and it’s virtually a excellent one.
2. Anti-Genetics Blend (targets genes producing too much DHT):
- Nettle Leaf Extract – can reduce DHT and stimulate follicles 
- Pygeum Bark Extract – objectives and deactivates DHT hormones 
- L-Methionine – keeps DHT levels under control
Overall – this combo is supposed to manipulate excessive DHT stages due to household records (quite common).
3. Regrowth Extender Blend (promote faster hair growth):
- Vitamin A Palmitate
- Panthotenic Acid
This blend changes the regular hair growth cycle – decreasing the fall out stage and increasing the growth period.
4. Healthy Hair Blend (supports healthy hair):
- L-Cysteine & Vitamin B
- Folic Acid & Biotin
Now – this combination isn’t extraordinarily beneficial for hair loss.
But it’s extra useful as soon as your hair stops falling out – as it continues its health.
My only objection is that biotin could be dangerous at this dosage (2000 mcg).
2. Topical Solution
This product is additionally a aggregate of countless blends (4).
But since it’s not as strong as the supplement – I won’t insist too much on each:
- Anti-Genetics Blend: Saw Palmetto, Rosemary & Carthamus Thistle Extract 
- Regrowth Extender: Apigenin, Centella
- Healthy Hair: Biotinoyl, Panax
- Deep Absorption: Butylene Glycol, Lechitin, Capsaicin
In terms of ingredients, the formula looks great.
But since there are no dosages, it’s hard to tell.
Hair Revital X’s both products have strong formulas:
- quality ingredients known for their hair benefits
- correct combinations
- studies behind most ingredients
Now – the complement doesn’t have the quality components on the market.
But it’s not very far either.
So in terms of ingredients, Hair Revital X impressed me in the good way.
#2 – How To Use It (8 out of 10)
Hair Revital X presents some relatively properly instructions about its two products.
But let me give you more details on their dimensions & consistency.
First of all – this product’s pills have an average size:
- covered in gelatin
- pretty easy to swallow
According to the label, you need 2 pills per day – which is also average.
There’s no advice about the time you should take them.
Also – it’s now not referred to whether or not it’s fine to take them collectively or not.
So at these chapters, you are free to pick the quality option.
As lengthy as you take two capsules everyday, it’s definitely fine.
2. Topical Solution
This product has a pretty light consistency.
Compared to a gel – it’s a lot lighter. Other than that:
- scent is rather herbal
- doesn’t smell very intensely
- doesn’t stay in the hair for long
In terms of schedule, you need to apply 1-2 sprays per day and massage.
Considering its light texture – it won’t make your hair sticky or greasier.
It’s no longer very handy making use of it daily, however it may want to be a lot worse.
Both Hair Revital X’s products are easy to use:
- supplement requires 2 pills per day
- topical solution needs to be applied 1-2 times daily
They’re now not the very nice merchandise at this chapter.
But still – they’re quite easy to use overall.
#3 – Results (3 out of 10)
I haven’t tried Hair Revital X myself.
Though I was suffering from a DHT related hair loss, I didn’t find this product at that point.
So I won’t be able to share my experience with it.
But as I usually do in these cases – I decided to look into other customers’ opinions.
In this way, I could give you a real perspective on the product’s effect.
Note: I only consider authentic reviews, not promotional ones.
1. Users’ Opinions
Hair Revital X looks really bad at this chapter:
- not sold on Amazon or any other retailer
- no reviews on third party websites (like BBB)
- no real user opinions
In other words – there’s no authentic info about it all over the Internet.
I couldn’t find any single customer review.
There are certainly lots of opinions if you do a rapid Google Search.
But 100% of them are promotional – meaning the writer:
- has never tried the product (nor he is going to)
- solely praises it in order to make cash from promoting it
- makes it seem the most perfect product
Basically – these are all fake reviews, which I always try avoid.
It’s okay if you never tried a product as a writer, just be honest and show both of its positive and negative side.
2. Biggest Complaints
Since there are no actual opinions – there’s additionally nothing I can criticize about Hair Revital X.
But that’s exactly my #1 complain about it:
- No user experience/feedback anywhere.
- Very little info about it overall.
- Lots of fake reviews.
But that’s not all – I also have a big problem with its official website:
- extremely unprofessional
- looks just like a sales page
- only meant to convince people to buy their products
In phrases of impact – I can’t inform if it works or not, considering I ever tried it.
But on paper, it should work (not as much as it claims, though).
I individually consider it should reduce hair loss/thinning.
However – I’m convinced it could never reverse baldness, as it claims.
Since no $100 product can do that, how could an unknown supplement that contains about the same as most?
Hair Revital X doesn’t have any single actual review.
I say this after looking all over the Internet, except success.
However – it does have plenty of fake (promotional reviews):
- only meant to convince people to buy it
- no user experience
Not to mention that its official website looks like a sales page (and nothing else).
For this reason, I would definitely not recommend Hair Revital X.
If you want a real solution – I would recommend another product.
#4 – Price (6 out of 10)
Hair Revital X does seem a bit expensive at first sight.
But thinking about the fee consists of two merchandise – it’s not that bad.
1. The Exact Price
As I stated – you can solely locate this product on its official website.
So there’s no factor evaluating the price, as it’s the solely one available:
- One monthly supply costs $49 (supplement + topical solution).
- Shipping fees are around $20 (a lot).
- Price receives higher if you purchase extra month-to-month elements at once.
- For example, a 3 months supply costs $117 ($39 per bottle).
- Shipping also costs $20.
- A 6 months supply costs $198 ($33 per bottle).
- In this case, shipping is free.
Basically – the products’ fee isn’t low, however it’s no longer the very best ever.
However, a $20 shipping sounds huge to me.
This means you end up paying $70 for a monthly supply – which is way too much.
Honestly, I doubt the transport expenses so much. I in my opinion suppose it’s simply an greater value of the merchandise themselves.
So in phrases of price, I assume this product is a scam.
2. Worth It Or Not?
I honestly don’t think it’s worth it.
Though both products have a promising formula – price is way too high (especially that shipping fee).
Besides, Hair Revital X isn’t the solely complement with right ingredients.
There are actually quite a few that are way above.
That’s the purpose why I don’t assume it’s well worth it (in phrases of price).
#5 – Where To Find It (1 out of 10)
This product isn’t available on any retailer/third party seller:
- doesn’t have any web page on Amazon (not even discontinued)
- not available on Ebay
So the only option left is its official website.
However – I honestly would not buy from there:
- looks totally unprofessional
- main page looks like a blog roll
- gives the feeling that it only wants to convince you to buy it
Besides, there are additionally some “impossible to comply with” claims:
- Reversing baldness and developing new hairs on a bald scalp.
- Great effect for women dealing with DHT hair loss.
So at this point, Hair Revital X can’t be bought anywhere else than on its official website.
As I would not buy from there, I would advise you to choose another product.
I just don’t feel like this one if worth all the effort.
#6 – Final Conclusions
Here’s how I would sum up my opinion on this product (in three ideas).
1. Promising Formula
In phrases of ingredients, Hair Revital X appears exceptionally well:
- strong compounds in good dosages
- substances with studies behind
- quality combinations
The 2 formulas aren’t the best ones on the market.
But compared to many, they are above the average.
2. Exaggerated Claims
This product makes several promises (in terms of results).
Some of them are definitely proper – however some are surely exaggerated:
- reverses baldness
- grows thicker hair on a bald scalp
- best formula on the market
- contains a secret ingredient (Saw Palmetto)
If you researched the market any little bit, you will inform right now that these claims aren’t real.
They’re only meant to convince people into this product (which isn’t fair at all).
3. Overpriced Shipping Fees
At $49 per month, Hair Revital X isn’t exactly affordable.
But thinking about it comes as two merchandise – it’s no longer that bad.
However, the shipping costs an absurd amount:
- around $20 for every order
- free if you buy the 6 months supply directly
Assuming you can’t have the funds for shopping for a 6 months volume – you stop up paying a massive amount.
That’s a foremost motive why I assume the business enterprise in the back of is form of attempting to rip clients off.
My Verdict – Is Hair Revital X Worth It?
Short answer: Not really.
It’s now not a horrific product in phrases of components – however that’s enormously a great deal it:
- No details about the producer/company behind.
- Absolutely no customer opinions online.
- Lots of fake promotional reviews.
- Website looks very unprofessional.
- Claims to be a remarkable product (and it’s not).
- Extremely expensive price (due to shipping).
So I in my opinion would by no means purchase from this form of company.
Considering the product isn’t handy on any retailer, I say it’s better to avoid it.
At this rate – you have many different options that can work even better.
What do I recommend instead?
A product that is pretty comparable at first sight – however it has a ways extra proof in the back of (Profollica):
- Also comes as supplement + topical solution (gel).
- Excellent formula.
- Many positive reviews and authentic opinions.
- Price isn’t very far (though shipping is cheaper).
So at this point – this product makes my #1 recommendation for DHT hair loss (in men).
Whether you desire to attempt it or not, it’s up to you.
But I still would not recommend Hair Revital X.
It simply has way too many troubles to make a top choice, if you ask me.
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website